Table of Contents
Below is a list of what happens if we release sperm daily
1. Masturbation addiction
Compulsive sexual behavior is a psychiatric disorder that arises when one has become addicted to masturbation.
It is always a serious problem that can even lead to loss of concentration in your workplace, relationships, social life, business, family affairs, and in other places.
There is still little information on the primary cause of this condition, and a formalized method to treat the disorder.
However, following your doctor’s direction and avoiding those things that usually stimulate sexual feelings can help stop the disorder. (3)
2. It reduces the risk of death from heart disease.
Frequent orgasms reduce the risk of death from heart disease. This is in line with the BMJ publication where 918 men aged 45–59 were used to examine the relationship between frequent orgasm and death.
The results showed a mortality risk of 50% lower in those with higher orgasmic frequency than those with lower orgasmic frequency. This outcome shows that sexual activity helps improve men’s health.
3. Frequent ejaculation improves semen quality and fertility
Daily ejaculation improves sperm quality and fertility.
According to the study, Dr. David Greening used 118 men whose normal sperm DNA damage, as shown by the DNA Fragmentation Index (DFI), is above 15%.
The men were ordered to ejaculate daily for seven days and no treatment or change in lifestyle was added.
On the seventh day, their sperm was re-assessed. The results showed that 81% (96 men) had an average decrease of 12% in their sperm DNA damage, while 19% (22 men) had an increase of nearly 10% in their DNA damage.
The above results showed that frequent ejaculation may be a physiological mechanism to reduce sperm DNA damage, without affecting the semen quality.
Some myths about over masturbation that are not true
Excess masturbation is believed to cause
- a weakness in the body and immune system
- Erectile dysfunction
- Hair loss
- Memory loss
- Quick ejaculation
- Injury to the penis
- Lower back pain
- Testicular pain and premature aging.
These myths are all false and untrue. (4)
Frequently asked questions about the disadvantages of releasing sperm daily
1. What are the side effects of not releasing sperm at all?
Sperm cells are composed of essential elements which if not released, the body will still reuse them in their daily activities. However, parts of the semen are occasionally released during wet dreams. So, it has no side effects on the body.
2. How often should a man release sperm
How often you ejaculate daily depends on you and your body system, releasing sperm frequently doesn’t affect your body or sperm production, it is safe and healthy.
3. Does taking out sperm cause pimples
No, it does not cause pimples. Although many people have linked excessive masturbation to pimple growth on the face, it lacks scientific support.
There are a lot of diets that can boost your sperm count fast. These diets are affordable and easy to get. They include:
- Garlic: Garlic is a medicinal plant with both anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties. It contains allicin which helps to boost immunity to fight any form of infection in the body, increasing sperm count and motility.
- Banana: This is a proteinous fruit, fortified with vitamins B and C. These essential vitamins help in the production of both semen and sperm in the body. It also helps in boosting libido, which is essential in reproduction. Other essential diets are
- Carrots and other fruits.
Masturbation is safe and healthy, it does not cause any harm to the body.
The American Urological Association linked daily fap to better sperm quality and improved health.
However, that doesn’t mean you should abuse it because too much of everything is certainly bad.